C'YaPass In Windows Store
CYaPass has just been released to the Windows Store. Now you can install it to your Windows 10 desktop quickly and easily. You can see there at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cyapass/9pfd82d1z7rw
All you have to do is:
- Add / Select a SiteKey (reminds you which site the password is used for)
- Draw your secret pattern (it is never stored anywhere)
- The program remembers which password requirements (uppercase, special characters, length) are required by the site.
- The program generates your password and copies the password to your clipboard.
- You just paste the password wherever you need to use it.
The following snapshots will give you an idea of how to set up a siteKey and how to use the app.
Create a New SiteKey
After Saving New SiteKey, New Password Is Generated
Notice that the password has the max length of 20 and the special character (&) included.
Here's a few more snapshots to show you C'YaPass in action.
Generates A New Password For Every Site
Each time you add a new SiteKey it will generate a new password using the new SiteKey and your original geometric pattern.
Now You Have A New Password For Twitter
Now you never have to remember your passwords and they are super strong : not based on words in the dictionary.
Try it out. It'll make your life more secure and easier. No more remembering all those special web site requirements on passwords.